Next: Linear static analysis
Up: Program structure.
Previous: Determining the matrix structure.
In this section a distinction is made between the types of analysis and the
- for linear static calculations with SPOOLES or the iterative solver the
appropriate routine is prespooles.c
- for nonlinear static or dynamic calculations (which implies the use of SPOOLES or
the iterative solver) routine nonlingeo.c is called. This includes all
- for frequency analysis without cyclic symmetry routine arpack.c is
- for a frequency analysis with cyclic symmetry conditions the appropriate
routine is arpackcs.c
- for a buckling analysis arpackbu.c is called
- for linear dynamic calculations (i.e. modal dynamic analysis)
the routine is dyna.c
- finally, for steady state dynamics calculations the routine is steadystate.c